Thursday, July 29, 2010

one year ago...

July 13 we celebrated one year in our house. A lot can change in a year and I never expected that we would be about to have a baby one year later. One year later, Gabe has shifted careers for the better. One year later, we have met many great new friends through a great small group at church. I'm sure there's much more that's changed in the last year but those are the ones that come to mind.

As far as our house--almost everything has changed from before we moved in. With the help of super interior designer and best friend Morgin, the house is looking amazing and so much more inviting if I do say so myself. Eat your heart out HGTV! Do you think finishing all these house projects counts as nesting? I'd say yes. Gabe is hoping it ends soon and "honey-do" list gets back to a manageable level.

The dining room before:


And after...



The living room before:
And after...


The kitchen before:
And after:

The master bedroom before:



And after...

The loft/landing area before:

And after...

The guest bathroom before:


And after...

1 comment:

  1. Check out that bathroom before and after. Love it! Way to go! And is that toilet paper on your nightstand? Elliott, get off of Mom's bladder so she can make it to the water closet...

    ReplyDelete