

So, after much thought, discussion and wonder, I finally decided to start a blog. In the past I've thought maybe I don't have too much to discuss in a blog, but now that we have a little one on the way, my life is about to get much more exciting (not that it hasn't been already). This blog will be about the things I love--family, faith, cooking, creating, and living life
Speaking of the babe, we are down to four weeks and counting before he is scheduled to make his arrival. August 27 is the due date and I am planning on working as close to that date as I can bear. The most common question these days (and throughout the pregnancy) is "How are you feeling?". I think I'm feeling pretty good considering I'm 8 months pregnant and it's been in the 90's outside for the last week! No, but in all seriousness, I am definitely getting somewhat uncomfortable but I guess that means things are progressing and I'm getting closer. I have trouble getting up from the couch or bed and Tums has become my best friend and constant companion. All in all, I can't complain, it has been a wonderful pregnancy. We are both getting more and more excited by the day to meet our Elliott. Although I feel my excitement level increase, I still don't think it has hit me that there will be a baby in our home soon.
In my final week at home, I've enjoyed relaxing and checking a few more things off of the "before baby" list. I think we have everything that a baby would need and a few things that his parents just thought would be fun. I made cute iron on decals on Photoshop Elements (PSE) and put them on some onesies for E. I also made stickers to document his progression each month. I've been a PSE addict this summer. Using PSE I finished out 2009 photo book, made a baby memory book, made a photo book for my friend Morgin's little girl, and designed E's birth announcement. Maybe something about being maternal brings out your creative side. Who knows! I figure I need to get all of this done now while I have time!
Love the blog, Laurel. You have got some creative juices, girl! Love those onesies! Where can I order one and how much????
ReplyDelete