So much activity in our house lately. Last night we had a surprise visit from Uncle A. Elliott had a great time with him! They played lots and Elliott smiled lots. I'm telling you this baby loves to smile. He especially smiles while grabbing his mother's lips when she's talking. This is a new thing. Maybe he's trying to tell me something.
Elliott continues to expand his food repertoire although he has decided that green beans are not for him. Mommy and Daddy have also gotten to enjoy some tasty dinners since starting an online subscription to E-Mealz. It is a great service that gives you set recipes and shopping lists for each week. We get 5 meal plans per week that are meant for 2 people. As someone who loves to cook it has satisfied my desire to try new, healthy recipes that aren't too complicated. Also I don't have to go searching the internet to find these great recipes or take the time to make up a shopping list for the meals. It is all there waiting for me on my log in page. I definitely think it has made this working mom's life a little bit easier.
Laurel! You and your bro look so much alike. Elliott is so sweet. I hope he'll come to Camp Katie again...
ReplyDelete