It has been neat to be home again and to have Gabe here as well. Elliott is continuing to wow us with many new skills. He now shrieks with happiness and his favorite sound to make is "ghee". Yesterday while playing on the floor, Elliott hit another big milestone. He flipped from his back to his belly! When he did it, his face was priceless. He was so proud of himself. A not so good development is the return of night waking for Elliott. It hasn't been so bad this week since I have not had to go to work, but the 2:30 waking to eat is making this Mama very tired! If he had never slept thro
ugh the night it wouldn't be so bad, but I had a beautiful taste of the good life with 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep in the past. Hopefully soon we'll be back there.
Elliott has had a bit of the sniffles this week again so I've gotten to break out the saline spray again and my new favorite baby product. It's called the Baby Comfy Nose and is the supremely superior alternative to the bulb syringe. Gabe calls it the "booger sucker" which technically, well, it is. I always hated the bulb syringes that they gave us at the hospital, so I started doing what I always do and researching online. I found the Baby Comfy Nose on Amazon and although the description of it sounded disgusting, the feedback from other moms sealed the deal for me. We got it and I was amazed! So all you moms out there that have to suction a tiny nose now or in the near future--go online and get one NOW. You won't be sorry.

Hi Laurel! Christy from the England trip way back when here. Found your blog through FB - congrats on the little one! I was just wondering about alternatives to the bulb syringe, which my girl hates - ordering one of these right now. Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that I could be of help!
ReplyDelete